FEEL ;
Yeah, had a short phonecall with her. Yes and we started pouring out woes of every sort. Life certainly sucks for me. Cause that actionbananadramamama appeared in my life. Yes she SUCKS. Gaah. Anyway, I missed her and 601 life so much. Anyway, there's no school for me tomorrow hahaha! Thanks to the graduated seniors who did well in this year's O Levels. Sad, but tomorrow I'll have to wake up early to do project. It's as good as no holiday. Cause in the evening, maths tuition awaits me. Yes, all that grilling maths tuition and my maths still sucks. Yes, I got like one of the lowest in class for Maths CT HELLO? Bleah. Blogging makes me angrier. I'm going off now. In a bad mood.
<3,
Jerlyn
5:39 AM
IM SO LONELY.
reetaa&jer
cedar&stnicks
ncc&choir
rosyth
CARES.
friends
601
our teachers from rosyth
HATES.
miss gossip
liars
copycat
MOODY.
get from unkymoods