UNFORGETABLE MEMORIES.
#
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007
November 2007
Saturday, March 24, 2007
I'm so glad for the birth of this blog so Amreetaa and I can communicate easier. Haha. Rather than making random phonecalls, going "Hello! How have you been?" and leaving the other person astounded there. Ok. Life has finally taken a turn. Haha. The first term of this year has past. And I just got my NEW CHOIR UNIFORM. Hahahahahahaha. You know how sec school choir uniforms look like : sooo ewwie. Every Sec 1 agrees. It's like.. so over-feminine, and the last time I wore something so girly was like.. say.. before Pri 3? It's like satin and light purple. With a round neck and the whole costume touches the ground. And the clumsy sec ones were like, stepping them and walking like penguins just to avoid dirtying them. And we have to go buy white shoes somemore. And the teacher was like "$23.50 only lah." They make it sound like... urrghh. To think my black shoes in Pri school were 3 for $10 kind. haha. Kidding. But they weren't that expensive I'm sure. Oh, and we are changing the seating arrangement. Gonna be out this Monday. Will miss the people sitting around me :( Anyway, I'm beginning to miss 601 a little more. I don't know why. I wanna see the 41 of us together again. Quarrelling, joking.. Again. But maybe it's kinda impossible or what. =/ Haha. What a long post. Anyway, I just hope Amreetaa's doing fine in secondary school. (:
<33,
Jerlyn
FEEL ;
2:04 AM